Sunday, January 13, 2013

I LOVE COLOR

 
Few weeks ago I was reading my acquaintance's blog.
She had resurrected her old crocheing project.
 I was inspired! 
I have not really crochet since middle school...so about 25 years, give or take some ...but
 why not relearn the skil?
 
This past week I spent few hours in front of my computer screen, watching and reading tutorials.
Crocheing hook on my hand.
 
 I did lots of crocheing, lots of undoing what I had done, and more crocheing.
 
 I dug up all my old yearn (I used to knit quite a lot), and I am determined to make a nice, colorful, crazy blanket.
I have still ways to go, but I am excited what I have done these past few days already.
 


 
This is the other blog which I found facinating. This blog will keep me croching for next ten years...
it has so many projects I can not wait to try.